Exciting opportunity to join our Design Team.
Currently, we are recruiting a highly-skilled, talented, and competent Senior Interior Architect to join our existing hard working, creative and motivated team.
To manage & control your own design projects, but also work within the design team; answering to the Managing Director.
Developing, monitoring, planning, and managing design projects from concept to completion, on an individual basis and also within the design team.
Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns & projects.
Working alongside other architects, design professionals and contractors to determine the best use of space.
Contribute to a creative and constructive studio culture.
- Minimum Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- 5 years Work Experience within Hospitality Design is essential, within Ireland or the UK; directly managing the design in-house and on-site.
- 7 years experience within Commercial Interior Design/Architecture.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3D graphics, Photoshop, Corel, Sketchup or other rendering packages is a distinct advantage.
- Full understanding of creating and detailing Joinery and Builders Works Drawings.
- Excellent knowledge of building regulations and standards both within Ireland and the UK.
- The ability to work within tight deadlines and manage a varied workload with in the design team.
- A highly organised and professional individual.
- Professional written and spoken English.
- Full Driver’s Licence.
- You must be fully registered to work in Ireland/EU, with all necessary visas, stamps, permit, etc. in place to work full time in Ireland.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: Negotiable and subject to relevant experience.
We care about our client’s business. We love creating spaces and finding solutions. We are passionate about delivering a unique product for our clients. And we need all team members to have the same passion, drive, and desire.
If that’s you, then we’re the design practice for you!
If you are interested in applying for the above role please send your cover letter, CV, sample portfolio and minimum two references (required) to firstname.lastname@example.org